Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY painted feathers. What more has to be said? And I like the allegory of lovers as birds.. its a nice concept. http://blog.freepeople.com/2013/03/diy-painted-feathers/ If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- I don’t know about you guys but I love recieving framed pictures from my good…
- Doll up for Halloween this year with a simple DIY add on to a cute baby doll dress and voila! This wind-up key is so easy to make! All you need is some cardboard, paper towel tube and metallic paint. Makes great last-minute costumes!
- Perfect indoors or out, this DIY Boxwood Wreath was so simple and inexpensive to make! And great for any seasonal decoration!
- Couple Heart Hot Air Balloon Card by theadoration on Etsy, $3.75 Thanks @sicasicaa and @mesamies .. to be honest for 4 USD Id probably not even bother to try to make it myself.. Although it might be fun. Great find, thanks for posting. You could get these and go along and make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Joyful Holiday Gift Set will be available to purchase on November 12th and we are taking PRE-ORDERS NOW!! Each gift set comes with THREE EXCLUSIVE nail wraps (one Sparkle, one Glossy and one Tint)! You will also receive one holiday gift box and one holiday greeting card AND an Application Kit!! WHAT an AWESOME deal!! Christmas Holiday Gifts Createyourown designyourown mixandmatch mixmatch DIY nailart naildesign funnails Jamberrynails nails polish 5FREE nontoxic
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.
- Good quality albums with real music for you and your children to enjoy can be hard to find. Whether you are on a family road trip, having music time, or just playing and hanging out there is something for everyone here. Kids music (that wont drive you nuts) makes a great Christmas gift idea and stocking stuffer!
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!