Photo via: apreppystateofmind.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So cute. And itd be pretty inexpensive to make. Someones initial decorated with gems. Makes a great DIY gift when you really dont know what to get
- So cute for bridesmaids necklaces
- Perfect indoors or out, this DIY Boxwood Wreath was so simple and inexpensive to make! And great for any seasonal decoration!
- Custom Vinyl Name Monograms by TheCraftyAggie on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/243427377/custom-vinyl-name-monograms yeti
- Use a fork to make a perfect little bow. | 26 Clever And Inexpensive Crafting Hacks
- Cute, inexpensive gifts for ladies at work and stocking stuffers.
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love — DIY glitter cup! So fun and easy.
- 15 different tutorials showing you how to make a scarf on iheartnaptime.com …so cute!
- Doll up for Halloween this year with a simple DIY add on to a cute baby doll dress and voila! This wind-up key is so easy to make! All you need is some cardboard, paper towel tube and metallic paint. Makes great last-minute costumes!
- Christmas Presents with Free Printable Plaid Christmas Tags. Print these on glitter paper to make them sparkle!
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- How to Make a Bookmark Pressing Flowers With an Iron, done this to make wrapping paper