Photo via: ext.homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A flying witch just took a nose dive into your plant. Get more Halloween decorating ideas from DIY Network >> http://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/make-and-decorate/crafts/halloween-horticulture-ideas-pictures?soc=pinterest
- Homemade Valentines Day gifts for him – 8 small yet romantic ideas
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Gift Wrapping Ideas – Walnut Present by Curly Birds. Create something magical this Christmas using Walnuts to wrap small delicate items!
- 10 DIY Pretty Plant Pots You Can Create This Weekend
- 10 DIY Patio Furniture Ideas That Are Simple And Cheap – DIY Ideas
- Buy a rough surfaced tile from Lowes (less than a dollar) and mod podge pretty scrapbook paper on it. Then mod podge picture over that. Let dry and wrap with a pretty bow. Easy and cheap! You can also include a small stand to set the tile on. – Cute!
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Refresh your laundry room with these fresh and clean DIY projects! Keep soap and detergents organized with rope baskets and decorate mason jars. Pair up lost mates with the help of this missing sock organizer. Get everything you need to make these projects at your local Michaels store.
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- 15 different tutorials showing you how to make a scarf on iheartnaptime.com …so cute!
- Marias Stamping Station: Stampin Up! Video showing how to make a Christmas Tree pop up card