Photo via: fourwhitepaws.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- The Giving Plate This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- Wall Decor made from Paper Towel Rolls || Think of all the designs you could make! || crafts decoration reuse
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- toolcrushtuesday this week is the Snow Marker! Just dot it on where you want snow then you can let it dry- it puffs up as it dries. Im impatient- so I zapped it with my heat tool. This product is the same thing as liquid applique- in fact its made by the same company. Just labeled differently. Whatever you call it- I call it ❄️MAGIC❄️ toolcrush cwtoolcrush It ▶️PLAY▶️ to see it in action. Stamps and die cut by @Lawn Fawn IDEA- make the snow sparkle by sprinkling on some fine crystal…
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!
- This is reclaimed wood from an old pallet. 11×14 Painted with a simple floral daisy. Will make a great accent in the home. We have 3 of these
- A ring made from your childs artwork! HOW STINKING COOL! I am going to have to get one of these. Maybe have each kid draw a pic of themselves. This would be an amazing mothers day gift!
- Download this free grocery price book printable template, so you can get on your way to big grocery savings! Using a grocery price list is one of my favorite money saving ideas that helped me cut my grocery budget in half and become debt free!