Photo via: seekatesew.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- When getting everything ready for our baby’s arrival I read several times that Dad’s can feel a bit left out. A lot of the attention is on Mom and baby. Meeting their needs and gifts for them. I then saw a suggestion of getting a special little something for Dad. Letting him know you appreciate […]
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.
- How adorable are these snowmen made from foam cups? Theres something about snowman crafts that I love, and I can see a snowman in just about anything! These foam cup snowmen are a great example and they are a fun activity for the kids on a snowy afternoon when its too cold to play outside!
- Unique Its A Girl baby pacifier pamper design!! To see more unique designs go to www.Facebook.com/Papernirs! LIKE the page and thanks for your support!
- Free printable Fathers Day poster – have the kids fill it out. (Or size it down smaller to make it a card.) this can also be for the best mom dont leave out the mommmmmyyyy
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- Baby’s first cold? Have all the wellness must-haves on hand to help ease what ails them. But what are those essentials? A humidifier. It adds moisture to the air and helps relieve dry, chapped skin. The Braun digital thermometer to take their temperature quickly (it scans Baby’s forehead — easy!). Lotions and creams, like the ones from California Baby. And, the infamous NoseFrida. Clears Baby’s nasal passage with your suction power (don’t worry… there’s a filter!).
- No Knot, No Sew Blanket. I like this SO much better than the knotted ones!!! It does take longer, but it looks SO much better, and you dont have the hard knots.
- Buy a rough surfaced tile from Lowes (less than a dollar) and mod podge pretty scrapbook paper on it. Then mod podge picture over that. Let dry and wrap with a pretty bow. Easy and cheap! You can also include a small stand to set the tile on. – Cute!
- This DIY acorn marble necklace is an easy nature craft idea for kids and adults. They are made with natural acorn caps and make a gorgeous piece of handmade jewelry when worn as a necklace. They also make wonderful window decorations. They can be given as gifts and birthday party favors. Both young children and older adults wear these DIY acorn marble necklaces with pride.