Photo via: scrapbook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Learn how to make your own gold rimmed glasses using non toxic paint. Quick and easy DIY craft project. These are just the cutest- and so much more cost efficient than buying brand new gold-rimmed dishware.
- Cactus dans caisse de vin More
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- How to make a cupcake bouquet…could be my new birthday present to people! @ Tasty Holiday Food Ideas
- Don’t throw away last year’s calendar just yet. Give it new life by recycling those pretty designs onto school notebooks.
- Heres a fun new Star Wars craft! Make an R2-D2 Pencil Holder by Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda, from her new book, Star Wars Mania
- This Mother’s Day, don’t forget those new moms in the making! Check out 5 Mother’s Day perfect gifts for mom-to-be!
- New mood light jar all finished and getting ready to be listed fairyinajar fairies buildingmyempire buildtosucceed moodlight nightlight etsyuk madewithlove giftideas homedecor weddinggifts christmasgifts handcrafted handmade smallbusiness glitter summertime butterfly