Photo via: lilyallsorts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Photo tags = How cute would this be: Take a pic of you or your kids dressed for Christmas holding blank white posterboard. Print multiple copies of pic and cut to tag size. For each persons gift, write their name on the white posterboard in the picture tag. CUTE. (Inspiration photo via cocorosecouture at Etsy.)
- Super cute, fun and FREE Christmas frameable artwork! Three frameable prints, perfect for the holidays. Plus, you can use them as your phone wallpaper!
- DIY Photo Gift: for Christmas, Mothers Day, Birthday, Holiday. I did the first letter of their last name and put a collage of photos together I took of them in this step by step tutorial.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday
- DIY customizable sign for the holidays! Use this DIY as a gift that your friends and family will love year-round.
- love letter template // by minieco
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Back to School gift tag for students Also, here is a link to a fun back to school fish related craft: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Only-One-You-Back-To-School-Crafivity-and-Writing-2655042
- These Pearl Christmas Tree Ornaments are a fun craft that results in beautifully unique Christmas Ornaments that you can make for yourself or as a fun DIY Christmas Gift. Pin this Christmas Craft for later or follow us for more great Christmas Decoration ideas and crafts.