Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- wrapped roll of coins- stocking stuffer
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- No Spend Month is one of the best ways to dramatically save money, even when you’re on a super tight budget. After doing a buy nothing challenge three times, I’m sharing my best No Spend Month tips and stories, so you can do your own no spend challenge and save money toward your personal finance goals!
- One of the cutest save the date ideas Ive seen: Tying the Knot Love this idea its so cute!!
- I don’t know about you guys but I love recieving framed pictures from my good…
- Mothers Day gift ideas to sew. My mom would love any number of these ideas. The photo pillow is a great idea. jewelexi createfromhome
- @Cary Reenan this might be a cute idea for the graduation party. we could do one for both boys and maybe put a slit in it where people can put money and or little notes to them saying congrats or whatever….
- Easter Ideas – Wow what a good Idea. I love these thumb print chick Easter cards so much. You could get your kids to make a batch of these to send them to your loved ones at Easter.
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love. Succulents are my favorite plants, and they are really easy to take care of. Place a few in a tea cup for a charming gift idea! You could even easily customize the cup with oil-based Sharpies to make it more personalized.
- Simple toy made from kleenex box and toilet paper rolls. Article suggests using ribbon or string to tie to a piece of furniture, so I would make this a supervised toy in my home.
- toolcrushtuesday this week is the Snow Marker! Just dot it on where you want snow then you can let it dry- it puffs up as it dries. Im impatient- so I zapped it with my heat tool. This product is the same thing as liquid applique- in fact its made by the same company. Just labeled differently. Whatever you call it- I call it ❄️MAGIC❄️ toolcrush cwtoolcrush It ▶️PLAY▶️ to see it in action. Stamps and die cut by @Lawn Fawn IDEA- make the snow sparkle by sprinkling on some fine crystal…
- I can totally see me and my BFF doing this