Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- DIY: punch a hole in the shape of a heart into an old dictionary, choosing certain words to describe the person you want to give it to, and arrange them into a frame for a decoration. Such a cute idea!
- Tutorial: How to Make chalk into paint. Use a paint brush to apply it to a chalk board.
- Mothers Day Frame- How cute is this! Find an old picture frame and scrabble game at the thrift store and paint it your moms favourite colour! She will definitely display this for all to see!
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.
- How to Build an Easy Custom Size Picture Frame // Cant find the perfect sized picture frame? Learn how to make your own in a few simple steps with this easy tutorial!
- You can create an amazing gallery wall with other Farm animals of our Farmhouse themed printable wall décor collection! Or, if you are invited to a Farm birthday, a Farmhouse themed baby shower or even a barnyard bash event, you can quickly print and frame this cute chicken printable wall art, for a wonderfully unique gift!
- You can create an amazing gallery wall with other Farm animals of our Farmhouse themed printable wall décor collection! Or, if you are invited to a Farm birthday, a Farmhouse themed baby shower or even a barnyard bash event, you can quickly print and frame this cute horse printable wall art, for a wonderfully unique gift!
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!
- Cool!!..Just a pic and the item is now sold, but could be hacked–turn a jean pocket into an embellished mini-bag.
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…