Photo via: pin2fun270.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Fun Ways to Decorate With Mason Jars and Wine Bottles: Instead of picture frame, display your favorite photos inside unusual-shaped bottles. Tiny shells, decorative sand or beads are placed in the bottom of the bottle, the photo is rolled inside then the bottle is sealed with a decorative cork and some pretty trinkets. Design by Joanne Palmisano. From DIYnetwork.com
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Old Window Coffee Table. It would be cool to put sand and shells from the beach in here!
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Memory Sand Jars are a fun craft for kids while on family vacation! Make a beach in a jar with sand and shells from your vacation to remember the trip. Such a fun vacation keepsake. Fun summer craft with kids.
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.
- Buy a rough surfaced tile from Lowes (less than a dollar) and mod podge pretty scrapbook paper on it. Then mod podge picture over that. Let dry and wrap with a pretty bow. Easy and cheap! You can also include a small stand to set the tile on. – Cute!
- How to Build an Easy Custom Size Picture Frame // Cant find the perfect sized picture frame? Learn how to make your own in a few simple steps with this easy tutorial!
- Make a shadow box from a hinged BOX! – travel memorabilia?
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂