Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Tired of your lipgloss colors? Make your own, using crayons! | 27 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient DIYs
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday
- Customize a school supply organizer with decorative paper and a pop of ribbon for a useful and fun teacher gift. plaidcrafts
- DIY: Giant Paper Rose Flower valentine. Amazing, isnt it? Here is the tutorial. http://greenweddingshoes.com/diy-giant-paper-rose-flower/ Try your hand at this OR: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- 8 SIMPLE GIFT WRAPPING IDEAS WITH BROWN PAPER
- The EXACT bath bomb recipe base used by Lush! Simply customize with your favorite color, shape, and scent. Good pin!!
- DIY wrapping paper art with brown paper bag, pen, & scrap pieces. Simple & you can add a personalized touch. 🙂
- Personalize your photos with chalkboard fonts.
- Customize your special gift for Mothers day with GLAMULET PHOTO charms. 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets.Mothers Day Box
- Easy Paper Poinsettia Gift Topper – gorgeous, but you could change the colors and make it look like another flower for different holidays or occassions.
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love. Succulents are my favorite plants, and they are really easy to take care of. Place a few in a tea cup for a charming gift idea! You could even easily customize the cup with oil-based Sharpies to make it more personalized.