Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Daisy Halloween Vase
- How to Make Wine Bottles into a Decorative Light Vase
- make a vase
- Beachwood Place: Ten Minute Fall Vase, how to preserve magnolia leaves & DIY Magnolia Wreath
- DIY Butterflies diy crafts craft ideas easy crafts diy ideas diy idea diy home diy vase easy diy for the home crafty decor home ideas diy decorations
- DIY Penny Vase
- DIY Frosty Pattern Vase CraftsDIYSerendipity crafts diy projects tutorials Craft and DIY Projects and Tutorials
- Glitter Vase DIY
- You’re secret weapon? Krylon’s Looking Glass spray paint, which dries into a mirror-like finish. First, spray the body of your plain glass lamp (or vase, knick knack – anything made out of glass can be transformed) Read More http://www.ivillage.com/diy-hacks/7-b-363227ixzz1ZBMzKs5J Sign up for iVillage Special Offers
- DIY: Giant Paper Rose Flower valentine. Amazing, isnt it? Here is the tutorial. http://greenweddingshoes.com/diy-giant-paper-rose-flower/ Try your hand at this OR: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- How have I not seen this before? Thanks @dticas and @robbiedoll for sharing this 🙂 I myself am working on a photo wall for my girlfriend that sends me a message when she touches it and lights up when I think of her. You can click on the picture to see how this works.
- great collection of DIY photo gifts – I want to make some of these!