Photo via: ohnuts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Peppermint candy cane sugar scrub – 20 Fun and Easy DIY Christmas Gifts for the People you Love
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting are the perfect Fall Cookies and a wonderful choice for a Christmas Cookie Exchange. This cookie tastes just like Pumpkin Pie which makes it a great Thanksgiving Dessert idea. And with the delicious frosting they will look beautiful on your Christmas Dessert Table. Follow us for more great Christmas Food ideas.
- 25 Handmade Christmas Gifts Under $5. Easy handmade gifts to give for Christmas – Peppermint bark, sugar scrubs, bath bombs, mason jar gifts and more!
- DIY Peppermint Candy Bowl – The perfect (and easiest) DIY Christmas Gift – http://cuudulieutransang.wix.com/trangchu!DIY-Peppermint-Candy-Bowls/c1p44/566991050cf256f069029925
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Its been a family tradition for YEARS! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends!:
- Homemade Peppermint Patties are so easy to make and they are so good! This classic treat is a perfect gift from the kitchen.
- 12 beautiful candy gift boxes. Thats a great idea for any candy gift. Isnt it?
- 45 Gorgeous gifts kids can make! These homemade gift ideas for kids to create are fabulous. Simple, cool, and beautiful! Perfect for Christmas and the holiday season.
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- DIY Peppermint Plate—you could do this with any sort of hard candy. Jolly Ranchers would make a platter that looks like colored glass.
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Roll ~ this holiday dessert is a real show-stopper! Moist chocolate cake, perfect peppermint buttercream, and a delicious chocolate glaze!