Photo via: erinrussek.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Melted crayon art – 16 x 20 canvas, 3 packs of crayons cut in half, hot glue gunned down, and melted with a hair dryer. Black and white photos in the middle to make it look like the color has melted out of the photos
- Black Cat Folk Art Doll Couple in honor of Black Cat Appreciation Day from @Susan52 via the blog My Cat Sylvia. Art from Etsy.
- Easy Paper Poinsettia Gift Topper – gorgeous, but you could change the colors and make it look like another flower for different holidays or occassions.
- DIY Door Couch…I have a twin bed and this might be the awesome transformation Ive been looking for. I think Id do a base bolster in high density foam for the backrest, though, with piping…and then do the bunch of pillows too. Maybe high density foam based arm rests with piping too. jewelexi create_from_home
- Best idea I have run across in a LONG time, says Kate Holmes of Too Good to be Threw TGtbT.com. Great idea for a permanent display area in a consignment or resale shop… and the perfect, always-ready backdrop for photography!
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Make your own gift bag out of newspaper!- could be cute but looks like a lot more work than wrapping it up in the newspaper
- Another pinner says: I saw something like this at Michaels ! All you do is line crayons or colored wax at the top of a canvas. Then you burn the wax so it melts down the canvas leaving trails of color ! jewelexi createfromhome
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- Stenciled wrapping paper – use regular white wrapping paper and any stencils…could be a pretty way to decorate a tabletop at a party (since you can create it to match your color scheme)
- These gorgeous DIY lace earrings were made with some scraps that Justine had in her stash – theyre so easy and make great gifts! via @modpodgerocks
- Camping Party! Maybe with other snacks like nuts…dried fruits too 🙂