Photo via: totschooling.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Printable Easter Activity for Kids – Egg, Chick, & Bunny Mazes
- Pom Pom Easter Egg Painting Craft for Kids | Crafts and Worksheets for Preschool,Toddler and Kindergarten
- Kindergarten Time Capsule FREE PRINTABLE, Document the end of the school year with this free interview for kids and put away in memory box
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.
- This One’s for Our Peeps – FREE Printable Easter Tag
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Whooooos got crafty kids? Keep little hands occupied this holiday season with this fun and adorable tutorial and free printable pinecone owls template!
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Bunny Bait Snack Mix. Try not to eat it all before putting it in the Easter baskets! *Free printable treat tags 🙂 recipe
- Free printable Fathers Day poster – have the kids fill it out. (Or size it down smaller to make it a card.) this can also be for the best mom dont leave out the mommmmmyyyy
- Valentine treat topper free printable- definitely doing this for the kids this year
- This DIY Tetris Puzzle Cube was inspired by the Nintendo video game of Tetris. Awesome homemade wooden puzzles like these fun cubes make a great gift for both kids and adults. Anyone can exercise their geometric and spatial thinking by playing and experimenting with this puzzle’s pieces. A STEM activity for kids.