Photo via: coolmompicks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY acorn marble necklace is an easy nature craft idea for kids and adults. They are made with natural acorn caps and make a gorgeous piece of handmade jewelry when worn as a necklace. They also make wonderful window decorations. They can be given as gifts and birthday party favors. Both young children and older adults wear these DIY acorn marble necklaces with pride.
- wine bottle craft ideas | DIY – Chalkboard Painted Wine Bottle | Craft Ideas cute!!! wine bottles can even be fun for the kids after you drink everything! lol
- MORE homemade ornaments for all the family to make. We love homemade decorations – they are so fun to make and make great little gifts for kids to give at Christmas.
- This easy to make Mothers Day or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can
- How adorable are these snowmen made from foam cups? Theres something about snowman crafts that I love, and I can see a snowman in just about anything! These foam cup snowmen are a great example and they are a fun activity for the kids on a snowy afternoon when its too cold to play outside!
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love. Succulents are my favorite plants, and they are really easy to take care of. Place a few in a tea cup for a charming gift idea! You could even easily customize the cup with oil-based Sharpies to make it more personalized.
- Decorating with Lanterns | Ideas and inspiration from On Sutton Place | Decorating with a set of lanterns is easy and versatile. They can be changed out seasonally, moved around, layered on a tray or lined up on a stairway. This is a great guide for adding this classic accessory to your decor!
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- Letters are special symbols that could be formed to some meaningful words. They are amazing decoration idea for your home for their attractive looking and symbolic meanings. DIY decorative letter decor is simple to create and there are SO many options to make. They add more beauty to your home. In this post we have…Read More »
- Fathers Day Fingerprint Dish! A great DIY craft and gift for kids to make this dad this spring!
- DIY Ninja Turtle Ornaments – a great kids christmas craft idea!
- Sewing kit mason jar, I desperately need one of these for myself, but they would make really cute gifts too!