Photo via: giftideascorner.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tired of your lipgloss colors? Make your own, using crayons! | 27 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient DIYs
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!
- Welcome your baby home with sweet nursery prints and include the perfect finishing touch to your childs nursery, kids bedroom or playroom with this adorable Princess print wall décor! Or, if you are invited to a Princesses birthday, or a Fairy Tale themed baby shower, you can quickly print and frame this cute Princess printable wall art, for a wonderful unique gift!
- Welcome your baby home with sweet nursery prints and include the perfect finishing touch to your childs nursery, kids bedroom or playroom with this adorable Dragons themed -Dream Big- print wall décor! — Or, if you are invited to a Princesses birthday, or a Fairy Tale baby shower or dragons themed party you can quickly print and frame this cute Dragon printable wall art, for a wonderful unique gift!
- This easy to make Mothers Day or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can
- Make a fun gift for a music teacher by altering hand sanitizer bottles with Mod Podge, music paper and a clever saying.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- These easy-to-make paper flowers adorn an Easter basket, but theyll also add spring cheer to a childs room or desk.
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…