Photo via: littleyarnfriends.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Win 1 of 5 of these adorable Aprons! You can enter here: http://gvwy.io/8ta1278
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- How to make easy cleaning (and fun to play with!) SLIME! (Link is 35 DIY gifts that everyone will love, but this is the only thing I want to make)
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- DIY: punch a hole in the shape of a heart into an old dictionary, choosing certain words to describe the person you want to give it to, and arrange them into a frame for a decoration. Such a cute idea!
- Want to prank your kids, your spouse or a friend without ticking them off for days? We’ve found some fun tricks for you! These April Fools pranks are hilarious but totally harmless, so most people should get a big kick out of them. Enjoy tricking those you love, you prankster! April Fools Pranks That Won’t Tickread more…
- I don’t know about you guys but I love recieving framed pictures from my good…
- Neapolitan Soap Pops… Oh my goodness these homemade ice cream soaps are so cute. The directions are included for this great DIY craft. I am definitely going to make these for Christmas gifts.