Photo via: ohsoprettythediaries.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own gift bag out of newspaper!- could be cute but looks like a lot more work than wrapping it up in the newspaper
- No Knot, No Sew Blanket. I like this SO much better than the knotted ones!!! It does take longer, but it looks SO much better, and you dont have the hard knots.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Neapolitan Soap Pops… Oh my goodness these homemade ice cream soaps are so cute. The directions are included for this great DIY craft. I am definitely going to make these for Christmas gifts.
- It may be only the middle of February, but its never too early to be thinking about getting your garden ready for spring. I am considering re-painting all of my terracotta planters this year. A few years ago I distressed my flower pots and they looked so pretty. Sadly, I left those pots out
- oh so pretty
- So cute. And itd be pretty inexpensive to make. Someones initial decorated with gems. Makes a great DIY gift when you really dont know what to get
- So cute for bridesmaids necklaces
- This DIY Easy Braided Bracelet is so much fun to make and the possibilities are endless, combine colors and metal parts and create lots of fun bracelets to match your outfits! Popular Pins!
- Buy a rough surfaced tile from Lowes (less than a dollar) and mod podge pretty scrapbook paper on it. Then mod podge picture over that. Let dry and wrap with a pretty bow. Easy and cheap! You can also include a small stand to set the tile on. – Cute!
- Macrame beaded bracelet handmade jewelry
- DIY Christmas Tree Topper. Includes 3-D star template and tutorial for creating your own. The script and flourish is lovely and actually easier than it looks.