Photo via: scoutmob.hardpin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- The Happy Jar. A homemade jar of individual sentiments on paper designed to cheer up a faraway loved one. Could make one up for a child who is a hesitant sleepaway camper or first time college student. This is from Our Army Life (according to the wife!): Valentines Sneak Peek
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.
- Homemade Valentines Day gifts for him – 8 small yet romantic ideas
- This Valentines Day, surprise your man with a gift basket full of goodies hell actually want (including some handy printable coupons!) YoursandMine ad
- The Babe Front Pocket Wallet is the perfect gift for your groom on the big day! This wallet fits comfortably in the front pocket of men’s jeans and holds 6 cards and cash comfortably. This is a gift he will use and love for a lifetime.
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Easy Valentine Brownies – decorate your brownies with pink frosting and red sprinkle hearts for a cute valentines day treat!
- DIY Fathers Day Gift Idea – Dads and grandpas love homemade personalized keepsake gifts for Fathers Day! Creating gorgeous stained glass hearts on square votive candle holders and personalizing them for daddy or papa is fun and easy for both kids and adults. Anyone that can draw or trace can make this easy handmade craft project.
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- Cute and colorful little mitten stitch markers to adorn your knitting needles. Mismatched mittens – who doesnt have a few of those in a drawer…