Photo via: the-optimistic-side.blogspot.com.es
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- 2015 Wine Bottle Centerpiece | New Years Eve | Vicky Barone
- Anthro Inspired New Year’s Eve Mantle
- Don’t throw away last year’s calendar just yet. Give it new life by recycling those pretty designs onto school notebooks.
- easy ideas for Christmas PARTIES and entertaining- – – christmas decoration ideas, christmas ideas. ornament garland, christmas parties, hannukah, new years, christmas table
- Take a photograph of each person youre giving a gift to and attach it to their present with photo corners. No words necessary, only memories 🙂 Good way instead of gift tags also!
- 50 Most Unique Bridesmaid Gift Ideas for 2015 | http://emmalinebride.com/gifts/bridesmaid-gift-ideas-2015/
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- Cousin gift – To Kate from Ainsley in a few years!
- Paint your child’s teacher (or your teacher!) a gift they’ll use for years to come. | 27 Clever Projects Anyone Can Make With 2x4s http://www.giftideascorner.com/gift-for-teachers/
- This Mothers Day and throughout the year CVS Pharmacy wants to put mom in the photo. Get from behind the camera and into the picture for cherished family memories. Get inspiration for your personalized photo gifts for mom. PutMominThePhoto CVSPhoto ad
- The 11 Best DIY Anytime Gifts | Page 3 of 3 | The Eleven Best