Photo via: towardthestars.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Best idea I have run across in a LONG time, says Kate Holmes of Too Good to be Threw TGtbT.com. Great idea for a permanent display area in a consignment or resale shop… and the perfect, always-ready backdrop for photography!
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- …is this the most incredible Star Wars Surprise EVER? To celebrate the release of the latest Star Wars movie Rogue One: A Star Wars Story; we challenged YouTuber Colin Furze to build one of his most ambitious projects to date: The Garden Star Wars AT-ACT. The materials used to the construct the AT-ACT were all bought from eBay. Browse the Star Wars collection on eBay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/rpp/star-wars
- You’re secret weapon? Krylon’s Looking Glass spray paint, which dries into a mirror-like finish. First, spray the body of your plain glass lamp (or vase, knick knack – anything made out of glass can be transformed) Read More http://www.ivillage.com/diy-hacks/7-b-363227ixzz1ZBMzKs5J Sign up for iVillage Special Offers
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Education is the Most Powerful Weapon by Nelson Mandela – 8 1/2 x 11 art print signed by Aimee Ferre
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- The 11 Best DIY Anytime Gifts | Page 3 of 3 | The Eleven Best
- Recycled art | Seen in Cape Town, South Africa. | Vilseskogen | Flickr
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com