Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- Naughty Valentines Day Card. Sexy Valentine. Id Bone You. Red Heart, Black on White Folded Card.. $4.00, via Etsy.
- I love you so much even though I want to punch you in the face sometimes! Printable for an anniversary, birthday, or Valentines Day
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Use Sweethearts to make something unique for the ones you love on Valentines Day!
- Add one of our original illustrations to your Valentines Day card and spread the love.
- All aboard the LOVE train! Use our brand-new, hand-drawn V-day illustrations and original sentiments to spice up your Valentines Day card this year.
- Homemade Valentines Day gifts for him – 8 small yet romantic ideas
- If you want to package something special. Try these ready prints http://regalosmanualesdeamor.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/plantillas-para-cajas-originales.html?m=1 Plus: Click on picture to see what I build: a photo wall that lights up when my girlfriend thinks of me and sends her a message when I touch it. You can have one too for Valentines. http://blueberrywall.com/
- Hot Chocolate Jars make great Valentine’s Day gifts, and they’re thoughtful and easy to make! Layer dry ingredients for hot cocoa with Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ powder drink mix to make it more nutritious. Use Rich Milk Chocolate for classic cocoa or Classic French Vanilla for a twist. Top it off with fun toppings like pieces of peppermint candies, chocolate chips, marshmallows, or spices. Wrap it up with a bow and don’t forget the instructions on how to prepare it!
- DIY Valentine’s Day Photography Backdrop BRILLIANT! via @Stephanie Glover. Here is how: http://agrandelife.net/diy-valentines-day-photography-backdrop/ If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂 www.blueberrywall.com
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com