Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Cactus dans caisse de vin More
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- How to grow tomatoes upside down. You could decorate the buckets to make them more appealing to the eye!
- Nowadays, people gain weight more and more, because they often consume unhealthy food that is incredibly tasty, but unfortunately doesn’t do us any good.
- Learn how to make your own gold rimmed glasses using non toxic paint. Quick and easy DIY craft project. These are just the cutest- and so much more cost efficient than buying brand new gold-rimmed dishware.
- You’re secret weapon? Krylon’s Looking Glass spray paint, which dries into a mirror-like finish. First, spray the body of your plain glass lamp (or vase, knick knack – anything made out of glass can be transformed) Read More http://www.ivillage.com/diy-hacks/7-b-363227ixzz1ZBMzKs5J Sign up for iVillage Special Offers
- 5 More Sewing Tips for Professional Results | On Sutton Place
- Super cute FREE Valentine Printables and Heart Candy Jar Tutorial. Apparently I need more bakers string in my life.
- Homemade body butter recipe- very easy to make in a variety of fragrances! Try vanilla, citrus, lavender, peppermint and more.
- Flower Pop up Card. More