Photo via: beneathmyheart.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Fidget Spinner hand made Stampin Up! card. See my video tutorial at carolynbennie.com for step by step card making tutorial.
- Marias Stamping Station: Stampin Up! Video showing how to make a Christmas Tree pop up card
- The 12 Days of Christmas – crafty ideas for your perfect Christmas…… – Stampin Up Demonstrator Michelle Last
- Stampin Sarah!: A quick Candy Cane December Wonder Tag Swap from Stampin Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton
- Holiday Extravaganza Projects 11 :: Confessions of a Stamping Addict Lorri Heiling Christmas Tags Stampin Up
- The new catalogue is just around the corner, but before we get to June 1st, Stampin’ Up! has released one of the Suites from the upcoming catalogue early. That’s right, you can purchas…
- Stampin Up! Lift Me Up, Stampin Up! Happy Celebrations, Stampin Up! Work of Art, Stampin Up! Colour Combination, Katrina Duffell, Sydney Australia, School Holiday Activties
- Im skipping the card aisle next time and giving a Money Balloons instead. How many kids love a birthday card?? How many kids love BALLOONS?? Pinterest++ for iPad
- These homemade teacup candles are the perfect holiday gift. Whip up a few this week and see gobs more DIY gift ideas: http://blog.blinds.com/category/diy-projects
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…