Photo via: evesaddiction.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Do you wear hair ties on your wrist? This stylish bracelet doubles as a hair tie holder that keeps your wrist indent-free! Available in silver, gold, or rose gold, this stainless steel bangle is sure to become your favorite and most useful accessory. Carry a hair elastic on your wrist in a way that’s elegant and versatile whether you are heading to work, dressing up, or working out! Get your Bittersweet hair tie bracelet by Maria Shireen.
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- Nelson Mandelas autobiography, LONG WALK TO FREEDOM, offers a glimpse into the mind of a great leader, admired across the globe for his dedication to the struggles against apartheid in South Africa. Now the youngest readers can discover the remarkable story of Mandelas long walk from ordinary village boy, to his dynamic leadership of the African National Congress, to his many long years in prison-and, at last, his freedom and astonishing rise to become the leader of his country. 7 – 11 years
- Did you know that if you start now you can cut your Christmas present budget in 1/2!! Click here to get these 10 Easy Tips to Save on Christmas Presents http://www.livingonadime.com/save-christmas-gifts-presents-now/
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love. Succulents are my favorite plants, and they are really easy to take care of. Place a few in a tea cup for a charming gift idea! You could even easily customize the cup with oil-based Sharpies to make it more personalized.
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Click to read now or pin to save for later! Having amazing friends is one of the joys of life, but you have to put in effort to continually build those relationships. Here are 3 easy ways you can strengthen your friendships
- Download this free grocery price book printable template, so you can get on your way to big grocery savings! Using a grocery price list is one of my favorite money saving ideas that helped me cut my grocery budget in half and become debt free!