Photo via: persialou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Make the dads in your life feel like a Kng by properly outfitting his throne.This fun gift idea for dads and grandpas includes the Squatty Potty and a special (free!) printable gift tag.
- This DIY Easy Braided Bracelet is so much fun to make and the possibilities are endless, combine colors and metal parts and create lots of fun bracelets to match your outfits! Popular Pins!
- DIY Coffee Cup Candles would make a great homemade Mothers Day gift! So easy to make and you can do your own scent too! From www.sweetcayenne.com
- Tired of your lipgloss colors? Make your own, using crayons! | 27 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient DIYs
- PicMonkey shows you how to make these fun monster Valentines cards for your kids in this tutorial.
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- 14 easy, creative and FUN ways to show your kids and spouse you love them this Valentines season! Plus free printable planner!
- How to make the cutest Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes! Easy and fun Party or Gift Recipe. Comes with Free Printables for Teacher Gifts. LivingLocurto.com
- Make a perfect DIY present for kids from these 10 free tutorials and patterns for fun kid toys to sew. Beginner sewing tutorials and free sewing patterns.
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.