Photo via: containerstore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you guys just as addicted to mason jars as I am? Well then, we got the best project for you. We are making cute mason jars in cooperation with our Big/Little Baskets Series. If you’d like…
- Spruce up your home this spring with amazing handmade and vintage goodies from some of our GWI vendors! (Sprouted Designs, My Vintage Addiction, Binx Ceramics, Jane Linders Photography, Juxtapose Vintage, Jill Giordano, Twice Baked Arts, Souvenirs from Wonderland, & AngelsGourden) www.greenwithindiecraftshow.com
- The Giving Plate This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.
- toolcrushtuesday this week is the Snow Marker! Just dot it on where you want snow then you can let it dry- it puffs up as it dries. Im impatient- so I zapped it with my heat tool. This product is the same thing as liquid applique- in fact its made by the same company. Just labeled differently. Whatever you call it- I call it ❄️MAGIC❄️ toolcrush cwtoolcrush It ▶️PLAY▶️ to see it in action. Stamps and die cut by @Lawn Fawn IDEA- make the snow sparkle by sprinkling on some fine crystal…
- Make Greeting Cards. Its a great way to personalise cards and to show the recipient how heartfelt your message inside is. It think this card goes perfectly with a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Make your own gift box with optional divider. Has picture/written instructions as well as a video tutorial. You could make in all different kinds of paper depending on the theme/holiday/occasion you are doing it for.
- DIY Star garland gift wrap – this is what I need to do with IKEA string I bought, to make it work.
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- This mini pool table is a perfect DIY gift for dad and is the perfect size to slip inside a desk drawer- maybe for an impromptu game with a co-worker? Makes a great homemade stocking stuffer gift for Christmas!