Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Concrete eggs ღ
- DIY Dragon Egg
- Top 32 DIY Concrete And Cement Projects For The Crafty Side Of You
- Welcome your baby home with sweet nursery prints and include the perfect finishing touch to your childs nursery, kids bedroom or playroom with this adorable Dragons themed -Dream Big- print wall décor! — Or, if you are invited to a Princesses birthday, or a Fairy Tale baby shower or dragons themed party you can quickly print and frame this cute Dragon printable wall art, for a wonderful unique gift!
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- An adorable print to decorate your little boys nursery! – Stay Curious – Dragon printable wall art! – DIY Décor perfect for a baby boy room, kids playroom or as a wonderful gift if you are invited to a Dragons themed birthday party or fairy tales baby shower!
- These DIY magnets are SO easy to make with decoupage medium and scrapbook paper! They have a fun nautical theme and make great gifts.
- These gorgeous DIY lace earrings were made with some scraps that Justine had in her stash – theyre so easy and make great gifts! via @modpodgerocks
- homemade Gift Ideas Kids Can Make – Handmade gift ideas are always a favorite with mom, dad and the grandparents. Easy to follow DIY directions for each of these unique crafts are provided for each kid-made gift.
- Homemade Gift Ideas Kids Can Make – Handmade gift ideas are always a favorite with mom, dad and the grandparents. Easy to follow DIY directions for each of these unique handmade crafts are provided for each kid-made gift.
- This DIY Tetris Puzzle Cube was inspired by the Nintendo video game of Tetris. Awesome homemade wooden puzzles like these fun cubes make a great gift for both kids and adults. Anyone can exercise their geometric and spatial thinking by playing and experimenting with this puzzle’s pieces. A STEM activity for kids.
- This DIY acorn marble necklace is an easy nature craft idea for kids and adults. They are made with natural acorn caps and make a gorgeous piece of handmade jewelry when worn as a necklace. They also make wonderful window decorations. They can be given as gifts and birthday party favors. Both young children and older adults wear these DIY acorn marble necklaces with pride.