Photo via: apieceofrainbow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Elf Munch is the perfect treat for those Elves On The Shelf to deliver too the whole family. No popcorn here and it only takes 5 minutes to make with 2 only Ingredients.
- Easy Kate Spade Inspired Storage Boxes – A simple DIY tutorial for making your own Kate Spade storage boxes. No paint, no measuring, no mess. Only takes about 15 minutes. Costs less than $16 to make the set, rather than $54 for the real thing! An Exercise In Frugality
- These beautiful candle lamps are made with olive oil, spices and essential oils. Housed in mason jars, they will make a great gift for any one your list.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- 10 Fun Ways to Decorate With Mason Jars and Wine Bottles: Instead of picture frame, display your favorite photos inside unusual-shaped bottles. Tiny shells, decorative sand or beads are placed in the bottom of the bottle, the photo is rolled inside then the bottle is sealed with a decorative cork and some pretty trinkets. Design by Joanne Palmisano. From DIYnetwork.com
- Make easily with Salt Dough – 2 cups flour, 1 cup salt, cold water. Mix until has consistency of play dough. bake at 250 for 2 hours, then cool and paint. Good recipe for thumbprint pendants. Plus you could probably put a couple small prints in it!
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Simple toy made from kleenex box and toilet paper rolls. Article suggests using ribbon or string to tie to a piece of furniture, so I would make this a supervised toy in my home.
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- Love this. Should be able to make easily with Salt Dough – 2 cups flour, 1 cup salt, cold water. Mix until has consistency of play dough. bake at 250 for 2 hours, then cool and paint….good recipe for thumbprint pendants.
- DIY Holiday Floating Candles – Rosemary and cranberries with floating candles in mason jars
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…