Photo via: qisforquandie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lovely display featuring antique and vintage books, blocks and truck.
- We (finally) know why old vintage and antique books smell so amazing…
- Antique books in home decor. Love them. Love reading them, too. LOL. From @Quandie.
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love. Succulents are my favorite plants, and they are really easy to take care of. Place a few in a tea cup for a charming gift idea! You could even easily customize the cup with oil-based Sharpies to make it more personalized.
- 17.05.2017 This Little Piggy 01
- sparkle tutu piggy bank by Thislilpiggybank on Etsy, $22.00
- Swirly Piggy Bank by Zipote on Etsy, $50.00
- How adorable are these snowmen made from foam cups? Theres something about snowman crafts that I love, and I can see a snowman in just about anything! These foam cup snowmen are a great example and they are a fun activity for the kids on a snowy afternoon when its too cold to play outside!
- One Sip at a Time Card by Donna Mikasa featuring the Laina Lamb Design Stay stamp set and Cool Cup Die-namics mftstamps – Use our Snow Marker to create a perfect foam on your next latte.
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- i have an ugly BROWN clipboard and some antique looking wallpaper that wanna get MARRIED!!!! its in the details honey!!
- 20+ DIY Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas for Teachers appreciation day coming up this week! Craft mason jars, mugs, tea cups, and gift card holders with these fun craft tutorials.