Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Paper Poinsettia Gift Topper – gorgeous, but you could change the colors and make it look like another flower for different holidays or occassions.
- Make your own gift bag out of newspaper!- could be cute but looks like a lot more work than wrapping it up in the newspaper
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!
- An adorable gift idea that lets you say exactly why you love him. Author your own personalized book of love reasons. Each pages lists a different reason and is illustrated with your characters. Guaranteed laughter and tears.
- Wrapping with newspaper. (Why did I ever stop doing this?) Mix it up with pretty bows or panels of real gift wrap.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting are the perfect Fall Cookies and a wonderful choice for a Christmas Cookie Exchange. This cookie tastes just like Pumpkin Pie which makes it a great Thanksgiving Dessert idea. And with the delicious frosting they will look beautiful on your Christmas Dessert Table. Follow us for more great Christmas Food ideas.
- Easy 2 ingredient homemade Mary Kay Satin Hands. This stuff is amazing for dry skin, after crafting or gardening and leaves your hands feeling amazing! Perfect Gift Idea!
- DIY Magnetic Bookmark TUTORIAL- perfect gift for a book lover. I like this because it wouldnt leave a dent or crease in the page, which drives me wild.
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday
- You could totally do this yourself. Its a cute gift idea. 😉 you could add your name and your best friends name, to make it more personal. 🙂 such a great gift for a friend thats leaving or moving away … 🙂
- Hot Chocolate Jars make great Valentine’s Day gifts, and they’re thoughtful and easy to make! Layer dry ingredients for hot cocoa with Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ powder drink mix to make it more nutritious. Use Rich Milk Chocolate for classic cocoa or Classic French Vanilla for a twist. Top it off with fun toppings like pieces of peppermint candies, chocolate chips, marshmallows, or spices. Wrap it up with a bow and don’t forget the instructions on how to prepare it!