Photo via: numstheword.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Luscious, creamy and smooth, bright sunny yellow and bursting with fresh lemony citrus flavor, our Homemade Lemon Curd is made using foolproof techniques. Perfect for gift-giving as well as everyday, holiday and special occasion desserts. It’s like sunshine on a spoon! | diy dessert recipe
- Make Greeting Cards. Its a great way to personalise cards and to show the recipient how heartfelt your message inside is. It think this card goes perfectly with a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Creamy Coconut Rice – the easiest way to make the creamiest coconut rice that is just loaded with flavor! This coconut rice recipe is made at least once a week and goes so well with so many dishes! Definitely, a family friendly recipe everyone is sure to love! | www.OurLittleEverything.com
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Its been a family tradition for YEARS! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends!:
- This DIY Tetris Puzzle Cube was inspired by the Nintendo video game of Tetris. Awesome homemade wooden puzzles like these fun cubes make a great gift for both kids and adults. Anyone can exercise their geometric and spatial thinking by playing and experimenting with this puzzle’s pieces. A STEM activity for kids.
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- Banana Republics valentine window display printed, cut and threaded by the crafty Harlequin team with Harlequin Design http://ow.ly/mnTfJ. Pretty amazing, right? If you do not have that much time: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Couple Heart Hot Air Balloon Card by theadoration on Etsy, $3.75 Thanks @sicasicaa and @mesamies .. to be honest for 4 USD Id probably not even bother to try to make it myself.. Although it might be fun. Great find, thanks for posting. You could get these and go along and make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Fathers Day Fingerprint Dish! A great DIY craft and gift for kids to make this dad this spring!
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- This Cookie Dough Dip is a home run healthy dessert! You will never guess that this creamy sweet dip filled with chocolate chips is made from chickpeas!