Photo via: craftsbyamanda.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Win 1 of 5 of these adorable Aprons! You can enter here: http://gvwy.io/8ta1278
- Learn how to make this pretty little hanging indoor garden. Great solution for an indoor herb garden if you have a spot thats sunny enough! Also a great way to keep your plants away from kitties.
- Learn how to make your own gold rimmed glasses using non toxic paint. Quick and easy DIY craft project. These are just the cutest- and so much more cost efficient than buying brand new gold-rimmed dishware.
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Doll up for Halloween this year with a simple DIY add on to a cute baby doll dress and voila! This wind-up key is so easy to make! All you need is some cardboard, paper towel tube and metallic paint. Makes great last-minute costumes!
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- It may be only the middle of February, but its never too early to be thinking about getting your garden ready for spring. I am considering re-painting all of my terracotta planters this year. A few years ago I distressed my flower pots and they looked so pretty. Sadly, I left those pots out
- These Pearl Christmas Tree Ornaments are a fun craft that results in beautifully unique Christmas Ornaments that you can make for yourself or as a fun DIY Christmas Gift. Pin this Christmas Craft for later or follow us for more great Christmas Decoration ideas and crafts.
- Easy Holiday Card Idea – Learn how to make this easy DIY Holiday card that will be a joy to all your family and friends. You will love how easy this card comes together.