Photo via: polyvore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 27 Clever Gift Wrapping Tricks For Lazy People
- Magazine ribbon and gift bows work too. | 27 Ways To Make Lazy Gift Wrapping Look Like A DIY Masterpiece
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- Cactus dans caisse de vin More
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- An awesome collection of more than 18 of the cutest kid-made Fathers Day Cards idea starters from top family bloggers. Dad will love em!!
- Date Night Dinners for Valentines Day – less cooking, more date night!| bakeatmidnite.com | valentinesday easy dinners
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.
- Valentines Day Gifts for Him That Will Show How Much You Care! ★ See more: http://glaminati.com/valentines-day-gifts-for-him/
- Homemade Valentines Day gifts for him – 8 small yet romantic ideas
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!