Photo via: providenceltddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hot glue cinnamon sticks around a candle votive and add a ribbon detail. Cozy glow and a great smell too!
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- DIY Fathers Day Gift Idea – Dads and grandpas love homemade personalized keepsake gifts for Fathers Day! Creating gorgeous stained glass hearts on square votive candle holders and personalizing them for daddy or papa is fun and easy for both kids and adults. Anyone that can draw or trace can make this easy handmade craft project.
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!
- DIY Peppermint Plate—you could do this with any sort of hard candy. Jolly Ranchers would make a platter that looks like colored glass.
- DIY Gift Wrapping. So simple, yet so unique and fun! I would do different flowers with a bee buzzing around!
- Flowers and rocks around tree
- Easy diy candle tutorial Maybe in a champagne glass to classy it up if thats what youre going for
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- DIY – Glass Fabric Magnets. These would make great gifts.
- Homemade body butter recipe- very easy to make in a variety of fragrances! Try vanilla, citrus, lavender, peppermint and more.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!