Photo via: fridaspeach.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These gorgeous DIY lace earrings were made with some scraps that Justine had in her stash – theyre so easy and make great gifts! via @modpodgerocks
- Super cute and incredibly easy DIY earrings that would make a great stocking stuffer this holiday season!
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- DIY Knot Jewelry
- DIY knot and galaxy dye
- These Coloring Book DIY Wooden Earrings are my newest summer obsession.
- Homemade body butter recipe- very easy to make in a variety of fragrances! Try vanilla, citrus, lavender, peppermint and more.
- Do you make these big budgeting mistakes? If you find yourself going over budget every month, I can almost guarantee you are. But theres good news! Each of these budget blunders is VERY easy to fix, and Ill show you how. Before you know it, youll be able to stick to a budget at last!
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- One of the cutest save the date ideas Ive seen: Tying the Knot Love this idea its so cute!!
- No Knot, No Sew Blanket. I like this SO much better than the knotted ones!!! It does take longer, but it looks SO much better, and you dont have the hard knots.
- Very cute DIY bracelet