Photo via: momdot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Weve all been there: short on money and even shorter on time with Christmas right around the corner. This year, stay ahead of the game with these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour. Try these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour, including simple DIY gifts for kids, babies, men, women, stocking stuffers, and gift wrap.
- Valentine treat topper free printable- definitely doing this for the kids this year
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.
- Memory Sand Jars are a fun craft for kids while on family vacation! Make a beach in a jar with sand and shells from your vacation to remember the trip. Such a fun vacation keepsake. Fun summer craft with kids.
- This Mothers Day and throughout the year CVS Pharmacy wants to put mom in the photo. Get from behind the camera and into the picture for cherished family memories. Get inspiration for your personalized photo gifts for mom. PutMominThePhoto CVSPhoto ad
- Free printable Fathers Day poster – have the kids fill it out. (Or size it down smaller to make it a card.) this can also be for the best mom dont leave out the mommmmmyyyy
- Cute and simple idea for a DIY end of the year card for your childs teachers wiith a heart center!
- Takes some time but totally worth it in the end.
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Whooooos got crafty kids? Keep little hands occupied this holiday season with this fun and adorable tutorial and free printable pinecone owls template!