Photo via: simplydesigning.porch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- Fathers Day Fingerprint Dish! A great DIY craft and gift for kids to make this dad this spring!
- Pretty paper straw tulips! A great spring craft for elementary kids!
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- Lego characters craft! Perfect for when ever I have kids.
- Kids crafts, How to make a stress ball, perfect for tweens or teens summer camp arts and crafts ideas, boy or girl scout craft ideas, low cost craft projects for a family reunion
- A festive craft the kids will enjoy making and the the birds will love! A homemade birdseed Christmas ornament is inexpensive and exactly what your naked, winter tree needs. www.ehow.com/…
- Welcome your baby home with sweet nursery prints and include the perfect finishing touch to your childs nursery, kids bedroom or playroom with this adorable Princess print wall décor! Or, if you are invited to a Princesses birthday, or a Fairy Tale themed baby shower, you can quickly print and frame this cute Princess printable wall art, for a wonderful unique gift!
- An adorable print to decorate your little boys nursery! – Stay Curious – Dragon printable wall art! – DIY Décor perfect for a baby boy room, kids playroom or as a wonderful gift if you are invited to a Dragons themed birthday party or fairy tales baby shower!
- This easy to make Mothers Day or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can
- Welcome your baby home with sweet nursery prints and include the perfect finishing touch to your childs nursery, kids bedroom or playroom with this adorable Dragons themed -Dream Big- print wall décor! — Or, if you are invited to a Princesses birthday, or a Fairy Tale baby shower or dragons themed party you can quickly print and frame this cute Dragon printable wall art, for a wonderful unique gift!
- Tays Rocha: Button Art – New projects with buttons