Photo via: sanrense.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY mosaic bed tray
- DIY Door Couch…I have a twin bed and this might be the awesome transformation Ive been looking for. I think Id do a base bolster in high density foam for the backrest, though, with piping…and then do the bunch of pillows too. Maybe high density foam based arm rests with piping too. jewelexi create_from_home
- DIY Brick Wall Bed Headboard
- Ikea loft bed hack ~ it could be done … with boy things, obviously 🙂 Affordable option for this loft bed phase hes in!
- DIY Gold Foil Prints 4
- Watermelon Print Intel 2 in 1 Laptop
- Top ten tips for making the most out of your thrift store shopping experience. They are a great place to find pieces to DIY and repurpose for your home decor!
- DIY::Old Clipboards…made into Shabby chic boards using old wallpaper pieces or scrapbooking papers, old jewelry & tags and Mod Podge
- This website provides all the states to be downloaded and printed. | Products PinsProducts Pins
- Banana Republics valentine window display printed, cut and threaded by the crafty Harlequin team with Harlequin Design http://ow.ly/mnTfJ. Pretty amazing, right? If you do not have that much time: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Create custom printed, wide mouth, beautifully crafted, handmade, mason jar mug tumbler, great for serving mocktails, cocktails, drinks, and for enjoying your favorite brew.
- Back to school gift tag for students – just attach bubbles! http://www.giftideascorner.com/gift-for-teachers/