Photo via: settingforfour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It’s almost time for Mother’s Days. That means it’s time to give your kids permission to make a mess on the craft table and the kitchen. Get a head start on the fun by helping them make some crafts for their Nana, Nonna, grandmothers and other special lad
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- How adorable are these snowmen made from foam cups? Theres something about snowman crafts that I love, and I can see a snowman in just about anything! These foam cup snowmen are a great example and they are a fun activity for the kids on a snowy afternoon when its too cold to play outside!
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- DIY Galaxy Jar, hold the whole galaxy in your hands with this easy craft that will totally capture your kids imagination and wonder. Great for late nights, story times, camping and summer fun!
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Family members love receiving handmade gifts that kids can make. This DIY marbled clay jewelry dish keepsake craft makes a unique homemade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, and Fathers Day. A ring bowl and jewelry dish for both men and women. Learn how to make your own using the easy to follow tutorial!
- An adorable print to decorate your little boys nursery! – Stay Curious – Dragon printable wall art! – DIY Décor perfect for a baby boy room, kids playroom or as a wonderful gift if you are invited to a Dragons themed birthday party or fairy tales baby shower!
- Simple tips on how to decorate a kid-friendly Christmas tree. Your tree CAN be beautiful and kid-friendly at the same time! | decorating for Christmas with kids | kid friendly Christmas tree tips and tricks | how to kid proof your Christmas tree | @pier1
- Red Velvet Cake Pops Recipe; turn moist and delicious red velvet cake into a fun cake pop! Perfect for parties, on the go, or as a great snack, these fabulous red velvet cake pops are a real crowd pleaser.