Photo via: from.ebay.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- The story of how we paid off over $22,047 in less than 9 months on one income and all the crazy things we did along the to be debt free. We Are Debt Free! If you love a good debt free story, youll love this amazing story of faith, miracles, and frugal living.
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- The selection was gathered in this form due to the aesthetic appeal of the ideas presented in each of them and the degree of handcrafting skills one should have in order to obtain such eye pleasing decors. The list can go on forever, which is why we invite you to send us your very own paper crafts and to share your own creativity with us. Thus we hope you will enjoy our small collection of 40 Ways To Decorate Your Home With Paper Crafts.
- And this doily votive is the prettiest, most fragile thing you could possibly give someone. Instructions are here http://spirelloskrimskramserier.blogspot.com/2012/01/reprise-diy-lyslykt-av-gamle.html OR: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Your holiday list may be an unexpectedly long one, but that doesn’t mean you have to go over your budget. This collection of great gifts for $25 and less is sure to help you get a handle on that holiday shopping (for real this time).
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- Nelson Mandelas autobiography, LONG WALK TO FREEDOM, offers a glimpse into the mind of a great leader, admired across the globe for his dedication to the struggles against apartheid in South Africa. Now the youngest readers can discover the remarkable story of Mandelas long walk from ordinary village boy, to his dynamic leadership of the African National Congress, to his many long years in prison-and, at last, his freedom and astonishing rise to become the leader of his country. 7 – 11 years
- Heres a fun new Star Wars craft! Make an R2-D2 Pencil Holder by Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda, from her new book, Star Wars Mania
- Its your turn to spoil him! This cobalt blue watch is fit for a king! Celebrate his day with the 1 bottle in town at MYXFusions.com!
- DIY Valentine’s Day Photography Backdrop BRILLIANT! via @Stephanie Glover. Here is how: http://agrandelife.net/diy-valentines-day-photography-backdrop/ If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂 www.blueberrywall.com