Photo via: fancy-fixtures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- No Spend Month is one of the best ways to dramatically save money, even when you’re on a super tight budget. After doing a buy nothing challenge three times, I’m sharing my best No Spend Month tips and stories, so you can do your own no spend challenge and save money toward your personal finance goals!
- Simple but effective money saving life hacks and tips for students
- Photography | Photography Business | Photography Hacks | Photography Tips and Tricks | Hacks | Tips and Tricks | DIY | Photography DIY
- How to quickly paint a room – great tips from a pro painter. Ill definitely be glad I pinned this!
- Want to be at home with your kids instead of away at work? This post will show you how to be a stay at home mom – without constantly struggling with money. With tips for your budget and income, you can make staying home work financially. Here’s how. | Affording Motherhood
- 7 tips for managing burnout symptoms
- Simple tips on how to decorate a kid-friendly Christmas tree. Your tree CAN be beautiful and kid-friendly at the same time! | decorating for Christmas with kids | kid friendly Christmas tree tips and tricks | how to kid proof your Christmas tree | @pier1
- Great tips for creating your own chalkboard art! Everything you need including how to get rid of ghosting, what tools to use, and ideas to get started!
- Did you know that if you start now you can cut your Christmas present budget in 1/2!! Click here to get these 10 Easy Tips to Save on Christmas Presents http://www.livingonadime.com/save-christmas-gifts-presents-now/
- Top ten tips for making the most out of your thrift store shopping experience. They are a great place to find pieces to DIY and repurpose for your home decor!
- Donuts, milk and straw – Party ideas – Sweet and useful tips to make an amazing party table