Photo via: mylistoflists.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to prank your kids, your spouse or a friend without ticking them off for days? We’ve found some fun tricks for you! These April Fools pranks are hilarious but totally harmless, so most people should get a big kick out of them. Enjoy tricking those you love, you prankster! April Fools Pranks That Won’t Tickread more…
- Im skipping the card aisle next time and giving a Money Balloons instead. How many kids love a birthday card?? How many kids love BALLOONS?? Pinterest++ for iPad
- It’s almost time for Mother’s Days. That means it’s time to give your kids permission to make a mess on the craft table and the kitchen. Get a head start on the fun by helping them make some crafts for their Nana, Nonna, grandmothers and other special lad
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Take a photograph of each person youre giving a gift to and attach it to their present with photo corners. No words necessary, only memories 🙂 Good way instead of gift tags also!
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.
- Easter Ideas – Wow what a good Idea. I love these thumb print chick Easter cards so much. You could get your kids to make a batch of these to send them to your loved ones at Easter.
- Grab a FREE eBook that details every single party planning secret we know at Sunshine Parties! All the behind-the-scenes secrets, the tricks to throwing a beautiful party on a small budget, how to style your tables and photos, and LOADS more. Plus a full run down of our Top 10 parties and how we did them!
- MORE homemade ornaments for all the family to make. We love homemade decorations – they are so fun to make and make great little gifts for kids to give at Christmas.
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- When getting everything ready for our baby’s arrival I read several times that Dad’s can feel a bit left out. A lot of the attention is on Mom and baby. Meeting their needs and gifts for them. I then saw a suggestion of getting a special little something for Dad. Letting him know you appreciate […]
- Backdrop Idea. Use Tulle from a Craft store (even Wal-Mart) and drape it on something. Can use either Red or Gold or a Combo of them both.