Photo via: huckabyshappilyeverafter.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- A ring made from your childs artwork! HOW STINKING COOL! I am going to have to get one of these. Maybe have each kid draw a pic of themselves. This would be an amazing mothers day gift!
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Its been a family tradition for YEARS! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends!:
- OMG- how cute is this!!! DIY crochet softie for great gift. I dont have babies, but I want to make 100 of these and give 5 of them out to fabulous friends babies. The rest belong to me.
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Neapolitan Soap Pops… Oh my goodness these homemade ice cream soaps are so cute. The directions are included for this great DIY craft. I am definitely going to make these for Christmas gifts.
- Learn how to make a DIY Blanket Ladder! This step-by-step tutorial shows how to build a ladder that can store your blankets neatly and save a ton of space! LoveGrowsWild.com
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Sprinkled With Glitter Blog really shows how to add snow to any paper craft with the Marvy Uchida Snow Pen. This is the perfect little embellishment to any holiday paper craft project!
- PicMonkey shows you how to make these fun monster Valentines cards for your kids in this tutorial.
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!