Photo via: bedifferentactnormal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Want to be at home with your kids instead of away at work? This post will show you how to be a stay at home mom – without constantly struggling with money. With tips for your budget and income, you can make staying home work financially. Here’s how. | Affording Motherhood
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- I havent sent a letter in forever! Next time I send one, Im so doing this!
- One Sip at a Time Card by Donna Mikasa featuring the Laina Lamb Design Stay stamp set and Cool Cup Die-namics mftstamps – Use our Snow Marker to create a perfect foam on your next latte.
- teeny tiny package – wouldnt this be a cute way to send a money gift for a little kids birthday?
- Weve all been there: short on money and even shorter on time with Christmas right around the corner. This year, stay ahead of the game with these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour. Try these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour, including simple DIY gifts for kids, babies, men, women, stocking stuffers, and gift wrap.
- Simple tips on how to decorate a kid-friendly Christmas tree. Your tree CAN be beautiful and kid-friendly at the same time! | decorating for Christmas with kids | kid friendly Christmas tree tips and tricks | how to kid proof your Christmas tree | @pier1
- 365 reasons why I love you jar. Start on his birthday this year and give it to him next year? 1 a day, I think I can manage that 🙂