Photo via: yankodesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Photo tags = How cute would this be: Take a pic of you or your kids dressed for Christmas holding blank white posterboard. Print multiple copies of pic and cut to tag size. For each persons gift, write their name on the white posterboard in the picture tag. CUTE. (Inspiration photo via cocorosecouture at Etsy.)
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- DIY painted feathers. What more has to be said? And I like the allegory of lovers as birds.. its a nice concept. http://blog.freepeople.com/2013/03/diy-painted-feathers/ If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- DIY Valentine’s Day Photography Backdrop BRILLIANT! via @Stephanie Glover. Here is how: http://agrandelife.net/diy-valentines-day-photography-backdrop/ If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂 www.blueberrywall.com
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- DIY: punch a hole in the shape of a heart into an old dictionary, choosing certain words to describe the person you want to give it to, and arrange them into a frame for a decoration. Such a cute idea!
- The selection was gathered in this form due to the aesthetic appeal of the ideas presented in each of them and the degree of handcrafting skills one should have in order to obtain such eye pleasing decors. The list can go on forever, which is why we invite you to send us your very own paper crafts and to share your own creativity with us. Thus we hope you will enjoy our small collection of 40 Ways To Decorate Your Home With Paper Crafts.
- You can create an amazing gallery wall with other Farm animals of our Farmhouse themed printable wall décor collection! Or, if you are invited to a Farm birthday, a Farmhouse themed baby shower or even a barnyard bash event, you can quickly print and frame this cute horse printable wall art, for a wonderfully unique gift!
- You can create an amazing gallery wall with other Farm animals of our Farmhouse themed printable wall décor collection! Or, if you are invited to a Farm birthday, a Farmhouse themed baby shower or even a barnyard bash event, you can quickly print and frame this cute chicken printable wall art, for a wonderfully unique gift!
- Welcome your baby home with sweet nursery prints and include the perfect finishing touch to your childs nursery, kids bedroom or playroom with this adorable Dragons themed -Dream Big- print wall décor! — Or, if you are invited to a Princesses birthday, or a Fairy Tale baby shower or dragons themed party you can quickly print and frame this cute Dragon printable wall art, for a wonderful unique gift!