Photo via: repiny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know about you guys but I love recieving framed pictures from my good…
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Duct tape rings – the link is a link to purchase the tutorial from etsy. I posted all of the pictures because Im afraid the etsy link will disappear one day.
- Use old credit cards, cut to size, glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers and add a layer of mod podge to seal….
- One of my most popular canvases BY FAR. Love my Aggie customers!!
- If you want to package something special. Try these ready prints http://regalosmanualesdeamor.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/plantillas-para-cajas-originales.html?m=1 Plus: Click on picture to see what I build: a photo wall that lights up when my girlfriend thinks of me and sends her a message when I touch it. You can have one too for Valentines. http://blueberrywall.com/
- As a gardeners, I always have a wish list of things that I would like for myself – various books and magazines, certain plants I want to grow, tools I need to make the job easier. I know I’m not the only one who feels this way, so I asked the members of the Greater Philadelphia Gardening & Homesteading Community to help me come up with this year’s gift guide for gardeners. via @homegrownhuston
- Order here: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/af5c97b97c I personally have designed these shirts, most of them were for customers. I do freelance and provide graphic design service. Check out my profile on fiverr where i have variety of services. From t-shirts ,logo, vector art and cartoons.
- For the love of tea. I would get one for my daughter(s) as well. We shall wear them whenever we have a tea party.
- A ring made from your childs artwork! HOW STINKING COOL! I am going to have to get one of these. Maybe have each kid draw a pic of themselves. This would be an amazing mothers day gift!
- Sewing kit mason jar, I desperately need one of these for myself, but they would make really cute gifts too!
- 8,246 Likes, 140 Comments – Disney At Home (@disney_at_home) on Instagram: “Another inspiring DisneyDIY from one of our friends! Tying some ball decorations together and…”