Photo via: repiny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I don’t know about you guys but I love recieving framed pictures from my good…
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Duct tape rings – the link is a link to purchase the tutorial from etsy. I posted all of the pictures because Im afraid the etsy link will disappear one day.
- As a gardeners, I always have a wish list of things that I would like for myself – various books and magazines, certain plants I want to grow, tools I need to make the job easier. I know I’m not the only one who feels this way, so I asked the members of the Greater Philadelphia Gardening & Homesteading Community to help me come up with this year’s gift guide for gardeners. via @homegrownhuston
- Order here: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/af5c97b97c I personally have designed these shirts, most of them were for customers. I do freelance and provide graphic design service. Check out my profile on fiverr where i have variety of services. From t-shirts ,logo, vector art and cartoons.
- For the love of tea. I would get one for my daughter(s) as well. We shall wear them whenever we have a tea party.
- Sewing kit mason jar, I desperately need one of these for myself, but they would make really cute gifts too!
- A ring made from your childs artwork! HOW STINKING COOL! I am going to have to get one of these. Maybe have each kid draw a pic of themselves. This would be an amazing mothers day gift!
- 8,246 Likes, 140 Comments – Disney At Home (@disney_at_home) on Instagram: “Another inspiring DisneyDIY from one of our friends! Tying some ball decorations together and…”
- Picture to Wood Transfer – Simply follow the instructions below to transfer one of your favourite pictures onto a block of wood for a stunning result.
- DIY painted feathers. What more has to be said? And I like the allegory of lovers as birds.. its a nice concept. http://blog.freepeople.com/2013/03/diy-painted-feathers/ If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- Melted crayon art – 16 x 20 canvas, 3 packs of crayons cut in half, hot glue gunned down, and melted with a hair dryer. Black and white photos in the middle to make it look like the color has melted out of the photos