Photo via: storiesbymeblog.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG- how cute is this!!! DIY crochet softie for great gift. I dont have babies, but I want to make 100 of these and give 5 of them out to fabulous friends babies. The rest belong to me.
- How to make easy cleaning (and fun to play with!) SLIME! (Link is 35 DIY gifts that everyone will love, but this is the only thing I want to make)
- Free sewing pattern for how to make this trio zipped bag. Love to sew with faux leathers, people always admire the bags and want to know where I bought it! Visit http://www.sewinlove.com.au/category/fashion/accessories-fashion/ for more DIY Bags and Purse
- As a gardeners, I always have a wish list of things that I would like for myself – various books and magazines, certain plants I want to grow, tools I need to make the job easier. I know I’m not the only one who feels this way, so I asked the members of the Greater Philadelphia Gardening & Homesteading Community to help me come up with this year’s gift guide for gardeners. via @homegrownhuston
- toolcrushtuesday this week is the Snow Marker! Just dot it on where you want snow then you can let it dry- it puffs up as it dries. Im impatient- so I zapped it with my heat tool. This product is the same thing as liquid applique- in fact its made by the same company. Just labeled differently. Whatever you call it- I call it ❄️MAGIC❄️ toolcrush cwtoolcrush It ▶️PLAY▶️ to see it in action. Stamps and die cut by @Lawn Fawn IDEA- make the snow sparkle by sprinkling on some fine crystal…
- Alcohol Ink stained glass. time to find some glass goodwill items. amazing do it yourself. I really want to make! So gorgeous.
- great collection of DIY photo gifts – I want to make some of these!
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- https://www.echopaul.com/ diy I cant imagine who wouldnt want to receive a gift wrapped and decorated like this!
- Thank a Mailman I want to do this with the kids along with other service things for Christmas
- such a cute way to organize your desk, I just got my desk and I want to set it up similar to this!
- Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/263551262/dad-valentines-gift-valentines-gift-for