Photo via: 100layercake.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- Make Greeting Cards. Its a great way to personalise cards and to show the recipient how heartfelt your message inside is. It think this card goes perfectly with a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- How to get thicker, longer and beautiful lashes with this simple growth serum!: beauty
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- These are such fantastic ideas for hanging family pictures! I love a good family photo gallery wall ideas. I love how it tells your familys story in pictures. Its such a fun way for people to get to know you when they visit your home.
- Wooden boards with wallpaper, take sandpaper to it, I would love this on any wood project. Table, bench, chair, picture frames, maybe even a floor that you would satin varnish over. So many possibilities. Love this!
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Your childs drawing embroidered on a personalised handkerchief. This is such a cute keepsake gift for mom and what a great way to preserve kids artwork
- Do you make these big budgeting mistakes? If you find yourself going over budget every month, I can almost guarantee you are. But theres good news! Each of these budget blunders is VERY easy to fix, and Ill show you how. Before you know it, youll be able to stick to a budget at last!
- It may be only the middle of February, but its never too early to be thinking about getting your garden ready for spring. I am considering re-painting all of my terracotta planters this year. A few years ago I distressed my flower pots and they looked so pretty. Sadly, I left those pots out
- Father’s Day is coming up and while it can be difficult to figure out what colour of tie to get for Dad for Father’s Day, a hand made card is always going to be a hit. This DIY Father’s Day Turtle Card is the perfect way to show Dad that he is TURTLE-LY AWESOME!
- such a cute way to organize your desk, I just got my desk and I want to set it up similar to this!